Multi-Fixture Clamps and Stops
The MITEE-BITE Multi-Fixture Clamp offers increased
versatility through its unique riser clamp design.
- Provides flexible set ups for hard to hold parts
- Works in both plates with tapped hole layouts or
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally.
- Stops locate workpiece for repeat positioning.
- Larger sizes are ideal for mold shop applications.
- Tapered mounting slot prevents movement when
clamping pressure is applied.
- Steps, as well as end faces of flat stops, are
MITEE-BITE also offers clamps and stops without a rest
pad. These are designed for contacting a part at a higher
point when the workpiece is resting on the table.